PERSONALIZED LEGAL ASSISTANCE
Through our consultations (online vía Skype or at our offices), our business lawyers will analyze your situation and define which are the required steps to obtain your highly qualified visa.
LEGAL PROCEDURE MANAGEMENT
Forget about the paperwork. Our specialized team will be in charge of managing the whole legal procedure so you can obtain your work permit as fast as possible.
STEP BY STEP WITH YOU
We will also help you solve everything related to starting your new life in Spain. From solving your tax situations to helping you buy a property in the country.
We will submit your application online!
Our team will take care of sending the application or renewal documents for your application completely online, so you can get the residency without having to leave your home.
Would you like to start living and working in Spain? With the Highly Qualified Visa, you can do it really easily. This residence permit will allow you to reside and work in a company in Spain for 2 years (you can apply for the renewal afterwards). Who is eligible for the highly qualified professional scheme? If you have a job offer as a highly skilled worker, or you are a graduate/postgraduate from a university or prestigious business school, you can.
With us, you will just need to sign! Start your highly skilled visa application process now and get your residency permit FAST.
Required documents to apply for the Highly Skilled Worker Visa in Spain
- Job Contract as a skilled staff member
- Job Description
- Your CV
- Copy of your Passport
- College Degree
- Legal Documents of the Employer
- Criminal Records
How to make sure you are eligible
There are a few requirements you will need to make sure you meet:
- You should have completed a masters or Ph. D
- The company you will be working for should be a large business or corporate group, a Small or Medium Enterprise which operates in a strategic sector for Spain, or the project that the company develops must be aligned with the socio-economic interest of Spain.
- Your tasks must be regarded as skilled or highly qualified, meaning that you will hold a managerial or tecnical position.
- You will earn more than 30.000€ per year
We have been managing successfully the visa application procedure for many citizens from all around the world for more than 40 years, and we want you to be the next one. Are you ready to get your highly qualified worker visa and move to Spain as soon as possible?
ASK ANYTHING TO OUR TAX LAWYERS HERE (FAST RESPONSE GUARANTEED, 24/7)
GET MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE HIGHLY SKILLED PROFESSIONAL VISA
Would you like to have access to a complete guide which everything you should know about this work permit? Here you will find:
- What exactly the highly qualified visa is and what it will allow you to do
- A step by step process explaining the legal procedure regarding how to apply
- A list with of all the requirements and documents
- How to bring your family to Spain with the highly skilled visa
- How to renew it